Instagram shop

Follow US on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: Access Token for hourbud is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.

There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.

STAY IN THE KNOW

Sign up for our newsletter to recieve the latest updates on products, news & discounts.


Flip Book

Key Lime Pie HCFSE

$30.00$100.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Sugar Cookie HCFSE

$30.00$100.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Astro Cookie Bites (5 x 50MG THC)

$15.00$40.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Mercedes Stamp Black Hash

$15.00$40.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Astro M&M Cookie (200MG THC)

$10.00$25.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Astro Gummy Bears (100MG Pack)

$10.00$25.00

SKU: N/A Category:
Read more

Delivery Area (Zoom In)

FAQ

Can I order outside of Kitchener-Waterloo Area?

We currently only service the Kitchener-Waterloo & Surrouding Areas (Does not include Cambridge).

Do you accept e-transfers?

We currently do not accept e-transfers. The only payment method available is cash.

Will you notify me before arrival?

We send a text message 5 minutes prior to arrival, as well as a text message upon arrival.

How long does delivery take?

80% of our deliveries arrive within an hour of the order being submitted. The other 20% takes a little bit over an hour due to traffic around rush hour (5PM to 7:30PM) and/or weather conditions.

What is your return & exchange policy?

We accept returns & exchanges on flower packages that are still sealed. We do not accept returns on pre-rolls, edibles, and concentrates (Including vape pens).

Are the pictures of the actual products?

All the pictures of our products are the actual pictures of the products taken in a lightbox using a DSLR.

What is the Sativa Marijuana Strain?

Sativa medical weed is uplifting, stimulating, makes most things funny and puts you in a good mood. This medical marijuana creates a feeling of comfort, non-drowsiness and introspective highs. The effects of smoking or ingesting Sativa cannabis makes it very popular with creative or artistic people. The most popular Sativa medicinal marijuana benefits range from treating mental and behavioural problems to treating depression, stress, pain and ADHD.


What is the Indica Marijuana Strain?

The physical effects of Indica weed are typically a very relaxed feeling on the body, mellow mood, drowsiness and with stress and pain relief. Indica weed is one of the more suggested strains when used for medical purposes. Indica medical marijuana effectively treats sleeping disorders such as insomnia, and is great for body aches and pains. Indica weed is commonly used for treating Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Lupus and many more challenges.


What is the Hybrid Marijuana Strain?

Hybrid Weed Strains can provide the best of both worlds. Expert marijuana breeders select the top Sativa and Indica strains and combine them into super weed strains that retain the best aspects of both parents. Hybrids can be either Sativa or Indica dominant and have the effects to match. Nowadays hybrid marijuana is bred with other Hybrids for a variety of treatment options.

Safely and Conveniently Shop

Concerned about buying marijuana online?

We are passionate about great products and the legal distribution of medicinal marijuana. We bring a level of professional commerce, responsibility and innovation into a sector that before very recently didn’t even exist. It’s very difficult to put a money back guarantee on consumables, but in our vision it exists.

Contact Us

Still can’t find what you’re looking for?